Saturday, February 2, 2008

More Groceries For Cheap!


You're probably tired of hearing my savings at Publix, but this time I got a savings of 75%.

Please realize that we are not able to double any coupons at all here in Central Florida, so we do regard this kind of savings to be fabulous! I was, indeed, very pleased with this kind of dealings.

I bought:
10 Mott's apple juice minis.
10 Juicy Juice bottles
6 Kraft Live Active Cheese
2 Meow Mix..

Retail price: $75.40.

Coupons and sales totalled $56.28 in savings.

I paid $19.12. I left smiling, of course.

The clerk was, too.

--A great stop for a Saturday afternoon!!

1 comment:

angela said...

Please share your deals. I enjoy when I read of other's savings and helps me get the deals too. Sometimes I miss them, especially Publix since it's not my usual grocery place and I don't always check the ad and sites for it. I did get the Juicy Juice deal though. Wish I'd gotten the Mott's.